The CHICAGO SHOE MARKET hosts two footwear, accessory and apparel tradeshow markets in the Chicago, IL suburbs. The Windy City Shoe Travelers, a nonprofit organization, provide an invaluable opportunity for retailers to check out the latest, must-have brands in a professional, efficient and enjoyable setting.
We are very proud to provide you with a comfortable and beautiful setting in the suburbs of the city, at the Embassy Suites Lombard – Oak Brook, where all of our exhibitors unite to make the most of the buying and selling experience. Located in the upscale Lombard neighborhood, our full-service Embassy Suites welcomes you to our Midwest comfy buying experience.
Be Our Guest!
We provide complimentary lunch for our valued Retailers. On the first evening of the show, mingle and expand your network during our Complimentary Cocktail Party with tasty hors d’oeuvres, cocktails and laughter! FREE PARKING is available onsite for all our Retailers!
There is NO cost to Retailers!
Chicago Shoe Market
COVID-19 Safety Measures
During the February 2022 Chicago She Market, we will be taking the following measures suggested by the CDC and area mandates to help ensure your safety.
- WCST and the Hilton are taking careful measures to follow CDC guidelines and local mandates.
- Temperature checks before entering the Market – at Registration Desk
- Masks to be worn at the Market
- Social Distancing guidelines – markers at the Registration Desk.
- Food & Beverage provided in a no-contact process
- Individual Hand Sanitizers and Hand Sanitizer Stations
- Each attendee will have to sign a waiver
Updates and further information as we approach our Market!
Lombard – Oak Brook
707 E Butterfield Rd.
Lombard, IL 60148
DATES & TIMES:
Wednesday, FEB 1st
9:00 am – 6:00 pm
Thursday, FEB 2nd
9:00 am – 4:00 pm
The Chicago Shoe Market is a business-to-business trade show for retail buyers only. We are not open to the public. To register, you must comply with all credential requirements.
We require each buyer to provide the following credentials:
- Photo Identification
- Business Identification (one of the following: retail business license, store commercial lease or tax ID #)
- Employment Identification (one of the following: Payroll Check/Stub, Business Card, W-2 or Company Credit Card with Employee & Store name)